Maximize Your Child’s Potential with our
Amazing After School Programs!
After School Plus helps your child with homework!
At After School Plus our after school program focuses on better grades for your child and more quality time for your family. After School Plus was originally started with homework and study skills specifically in mind!
We offer educational enrichment in a classroom setting with more than one hour of homework assistance every day for Kindergarten to 8th grade students.
If you’d like to spend more quality time with your family and less time hassling over homework, then it’s time to discover the many pluses of our after school program!
After School Plus is proud to offer plenty of exciting activities, homework assistance and kid certified fun in a warm and friendly atmosphere! Your child enjoys the extra attention and benefits of:
- Low Student to Teacher Ratio – One teacher per twelve students. Our instructors are experienced class room teachers.
- Homework Maintenance – Instructors work daily with students to finish homework by the time parent’s pick-up. (Our teachers will read teachers’ web sites to discover student’s homework and tests if student does not have homework.)
- Test Preparation – We help students prepare for tests by quizzing and teaching them different study skills.
- Making Learning Easier – We teach Study and Organizational Skills.
- Experienced Teachers -Teachers average 12 years of teaching experience.
- Free Play – Rain or shine students have a chance for supervised play in the large gym.
- Physical Activity – One hour of structured and unstructured activities with our on-site PE teacher.
Plus, your child has a wide choice of extracurricular activities to complete their day for a nominal fee, including:
- DanceArts – A variety of dance classes are offered for all levels of dancers!
- Music Lessons — Our music teachers have music degrees and many years of experience teaching young children the joy of music! Piano, Guitar, Base, and Drum Classes are scheduled for your convenience.
- Art Lessons — From beginners to more advanced, learn how to create art using a variety of techniques. Classes meet weekly
- Tutoring –Sessions are scheduled for your convenience. Plus our Tutoring is one-on-one, by experienced tutors, based on the particular needs of each student for better learning!
- Soccer — Practice on-site twice a week before 6 pm, and play games at MESA soccer complex on Saturdays. Our amazing Coaches are ex college players with coaching experience!